Saint Joseph’s Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student organization aimed at strengthening the relationship between current students and university alumni and encouraging students to become active and supportive alumni.
Members of the Student Alumni Association:
- act as a liaison between the student body and the Alumni Association
- serve on an advisory board to the SJU National Alumni Board, meeting with its members to help them keep in touch with current students
- plan and execute events to encourage the interest and participation of students in the life of the University
- participate in community service, student and alumni outreach, and events/programming committees
- encourage students to consider their future roles as active and supportive alumni
- serve as student representatives at the Alumni Gala, SheUnited, Hawktoberfest/Reunion and other SJU events.
Your involvement in the Student Alumni Association provides benefits, such as
- buildiing your resume, adding leadership and community service experience
- getting opportunities career networking with alumni
- a free SAA T-shirt
- invitation and free admission to the annual Alumni Gala
- eligibility for prizes in monthly drawings
- discount days at the bookstore.
To become a member of the Student Alumni Association, you must be:
- “In good academic standing” but there is no GPA requirement
- entering your sophomore, junior or senior year
- involved in the school and community
- available to attend monthly meetings and participate in activities throughout the semester
Submit an application here and a representative will be in touch.